Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Most Important Thing About Families

How good are you about communicating postive thoughts and feelings to members of your family?

It is so easy to get caught up in the challenges of daily living by pointing out what doesn't work, rather than what works. Try to focus on what works and build on that.

People do better when they feel better. It's difficult to react positively to shame, blame, guilt and criticism or ridicule. Make sure you let the love come through your communication with those that are such an important part of your life.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, I have to let my family know once I come home from work that I need a few minutes to myself to wind down and then we can focus on each other and how the day went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact no matter if someone doesn’t know then its up to other people that they will assist, so here it happens.
    -------------------

    Read Hebrew

    ReplyDelete